Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Henry IV, Part 1
Is contained in
Is replied to in
Was inspired by
Has as a reference guide/companion
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743485041, Mass Market Paperback)FOLGER Shakespeare Library
THE WORLD'S LEADING CENTER FOR SHAKESPEARE STUDIES
Each edition includes:
· Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
· Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
· Scene-by-scene plot summaries
· A key to famous lines and phrases
· An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
· An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
· Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Alexander Leggatt
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:04:51 -0500)
England resides in a state of unrest as Henry IV despairs over his son and heir, Prince Henry, who is led into a life of debauchery by Falstaff, while the Percy family attempts to wrest the crown from the Bolingbroke line.
Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
Two editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.