Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Best of Brit Lit (85)
Books Read in 2016 (285)
United Kingdom (12)
Books Read in 2015 (975)
Plays I Like (17)
Generation Joshua (17)
Authors from England (16)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Has the adaptation
Was inspired by
Has as a supplement
Has as a student's study guide
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743484878, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Michael Neill
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:00 -0400)
Henry V is a study of kinship, patriotism, and heroic determination, tempered by tender comedy as Henry courts Katherine, Princess of France.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
2 editions of this book were published by Recorded Books.
Editions: 1456100041, 1449889654
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.