Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Science of Being and Art of Living: Transcendental Meditation
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0452282667, Paperback)
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is the founder of Transcendental Meditation, and this one-of-a-kind book remains the definitive introduction to its practice. Since it was first published in 1963, the book has sold more than 1.1 million copies in the U.S. alone. In Science of Being and Art of Living, Maharishi unfolds his vision for bringing life to fulfillment through a simple, effortless technique that anyone can easily learn and enjoy. Currently, there are more than six million practitioners worldwide, with TM centers in more than 108 countries.
More than 600 scientific studies have shown that Transcendental Meditation technique helps to:
* Expand the mind to its unlimited cosmic potential
* Improve health and reverse the aging process
* Lower high blood pressure and risk of stroke
* Increase intelligence and creativity
* Boost memory and learning ability
* Reduce stress, tension, and anxiety
* Increase energy, vitality, and well-being
* Nourish inner contentment, happiness, fulfillment-the state of enlightenment.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:44:56 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.