Captain Underpants and the Attack of the…

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (1999)

by Dav Pilkey

I didn't care for the misspelled words within the book, although I understand why they are there. I think kids have a hard enough time telling the difference between their, there, and they're without introducing "thier" to them. Other than that, I can see why kids are attracted to the action packed story and the illustrations. ( )
For Alan Boyko
Um...hello.

Georges et Harold recommencent à refaire des bêtises... En effet ils ont complètement gaché l'expo-science de l'école par leurs farces puis ils ont créé une armée horrible de toilettes parlantes parties à la conquête du monde.

The second book in Dav Pilkey's mega-bestselling Captain Underpants series. Now with super-cool foil covers! Shiny! Fun!

George and Harold are usually responsible kids...whenever anything bad happens, George and Harold are usually responsible! And it looks like they're up to their old tricks again! First, they ruined the school's science fair with a series of silly pranks. Then, they accidentally created an army of evil, vicious, talking toilets, intent on taking over the world. Who will stop the carnivorous commodes?!!!? This looks like a job for Captain Underpants!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:56:17 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,468,116 books! | Top bar: Always visible