Captain Underpants and the Attack of the…

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (original 1999; edition 2007)

by Dav Pilkey, Dav Pilkey (Illustrator)

Member:MsMundo
Title:Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets
Authors:Dav Pilkey
Other authors:Dav Pilkey (Illustrator)
Info:The Blue Sky Press (2007), Edition: HAR/COM CO, Hardcover, 144 pages

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets by Dav Pilkey (1999)

Cute and silly, but forgettable. ( )
  benuathanasia | Sep 8, 2018 |
This book is about two boys in school named George and Harold who get placed in detention. In detention they make a Captain Underpants cartoon on the board. The board comes to life and the school is being attacked by toilets and they threaten to destroy the whole neighborhood. Captain Underpants, played by their teacher, comes to save the day. This book is fantasy and is a great way to show the imagination of kids. It is fun and adventurous. ( )
  KathrynSacha | Apr 16, 2018 |
I hadn't read this book since elementary school but it was still as cheesy and fun as I'd remembered. I think I read almost every Captain Underpants book when I was younger so it was fun to pick this one up again. In this edition of Captain Underpants, the main characters, George and Harold, ruin the school's science fair and are sent to detention where they accidentally create an army of toilets that eat people. (I can't make this up.) George and Harold end up saving the day, and Captain Underpants, by creating a plunger robot that destroys the toilets. George and Harold are rewarded by being made principal for the day and making the teachers write sentences on the board while the students have a carnival. The main idea or central message of this book that I took away was even if you mess up, it doesn't mean you can't go back and fix it. Students will often make mistakes, many they might not be proud of. It's important to let them know that mistakes happen and that we can (usually) fix them. Also, the Flip-o-Rama's are still really funny to use. ( )
  ColbyCronise | Apr 12, 2018 |
Summary; Just another add on to the series as the 2nd book. In this Book Harold and George accidentally make a army of talking toilets that want to take over the world. Its a must read if you're into the captain underpants series. It displays a lot of humor and a lot of underpants wearing. You could use this in the class strictly for entertainment as I'm sure many kids would love to read this humorous book. Must Read! ( )
  LilOso | Apr 12, 2018 |
I enjoyed reading this second installment in this graphic novel series. I find it less funny than the first one but nevertheless, readers will still laugh with the 'potty' adventures of George, Harold and Captain Underpants. ( )
  fugou | Aug 14, 2017 |
For Alan Boyko
Um...hello.

Georges et Harold recommencent à refaire des bêtises... En effet ils ont complètement gaché l'expo-science de l'école par leurs farces puis ils ont créé une armée horrible de toilettes parlantes parties à la conquête du monde.

The second book in Dav Pilkey's mega-bestselling Captain Underpants series. Now with super-cool foil covers! Shiny! Fun!

George and Harold are usually responsible kids...whenever anything bad happens, George and Harold are usually responsible! And it looks like they're up to their old tricks again! First, they ruined the school's science fair with a series of silly pranks. Then, they accidentally created an army of evil, vicious, talking toilets, intent on taking over the world. Who will stop the carnivorous commodes?!!!? This looks like a job for Captain Underpants!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:40 -0400)

Humour. 7 yrs+

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,836,718 books! | Top bar: Always visible