Frog and Toad Together (I Can Read Series)…

Frog and Toad Together (I Can Read Series) (original 1971; edition 2005)

by Arnold Lobel (Author)

Series: Frog and Toad (2), I Can Read Books (Level 2)

Five further adventures of two best friends as they share cookies, plant a garden, and test their bravery.
Member:christie311
Title:Frog and Toad Together (I Can Read Series)
Authors:Arnold Lobel (Author)
Info:Unknown (2005)

Frog and Toad Together by Arnold Lobel (1971)

This one's pretty nice. It's written in anecdotes, rather than a straightforward plot, and I think that would help young readers who need to break up their reading. ( )
  littlebookjockey | Sep 15, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I don't remember a lot about this one, beyond the fact that I definitely read and liked it as a kid. ( )
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
Frog and Toad are best friends, so they do everything together. When Toad's list of things to do blows away, Frog tries to help him get it back. When they're unable to catch it, Toad completely forgets what he was supposed to do that day. When it gets too late, Frog suggests that they go to sleep, which reminds Toad of the last thing on his list: to go to sleep! When Toad sees Frog's nice garden, he wishes he has his own garden. So, Frog gives Toad seeds to plant his own garden and helps him grow his garden. When Toad bakes some cookies, he brings them over to Frog's house so they can both eat cookies. When they start eating too many cookies, Frog suggests that they quit eating before they become sick. This book would be a great book for beginning readers and would surely have them laughing at the adventures of Frog and Toad. ( )
  m.curtis | Feb 5, 2020 |

Arnold Lobelprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gerland-Ekeroth, MarianneTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Barbara Dicks
One morning Toad sat in bed.

Similar to Days with Frog and Toad -- a collection of Frog and Toad stories in which the two are shown to be best friends who help each other out (despite not always making the most sensible decisions, either separately or together). A wonderful read for young children, with simple and comforting stories. Preschool-primary.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,652,805 books! | Top bar: Always visible