The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires…

The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class

by Keith Cameron Smith

Interesting and quick read. Don't expect any new secrets on how to become a millionaire. But you will learn some of the major differences between the rich and the poor. And hopefully those differences will teach you what to do and what not to do, if you want to change your social class. The author is an entrepreneur and self-made millionaire himself which gives his 10 claims more credibility.

One of the more important distinctions that he lists is: Millionaires work for profits. The middle class works for wages. I think that really is the key to becoming financially free.

I found this book to be inspirational but not very concrete. I will re-read it when I need a quick encouragement. ( )
  Lilac_Lily01 | Feb 26, 2009 |
As a near "multi-millionaire," I can personally attest to Keith Cameron Smith's wisdom in this book. He set down principles in a 7-day period of writing that took me YEARS to acquire in real-life. The 10 distinctions are spot-on and if practiced faithfully are nearly foolproof in leading you to greater wealth and abundance. As a financial author myself, I have enormous appreciation for the value this book presents. Two thumbs up, and five stars. BRAVO! Highly recommended for aspiring millionaires. ( )
  rpetrick333 | Feb 8, 2009 |
There is a lot of wisdom in this book, but I wish it would have gotten more into the specific types of cultural differences that exist between classes, and how those differences result in changes in action. ( )
  89vine | Oct 22, 2008 |

If you’re ready to take the journey to wealth and personal fulfillment, here’s your ticket. In this life-changing little book, entrepreneur and inspirational speaker Keith Cameron Smith shows you how to think like a millionaire and reap the benefits of a millionaire mindset. The key to moving beyond the middle class and up the economic ladder is mastering ten vital principles, including

• Millionaires think long-term. The middle class thinks short-term. Create a clear vision of the life you desire, and focus on it.
• Millionaires talk about ideas. The middle class talks about things and other people. Ask some positive “what if” questions every day, and bounce ideas off successful people who will be honest with you.
• Millionaires work for profits. The middle class works for wages. Take calculated risks and learn to take advantage of good opportunities.

We all want to improve our financial position. In this inspirational and practical guide filled with savvy and sensible advice, Smith upgrades you from coach to first class. So follow these principles, transform your life, and realize your dreams!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:09 -0400)

Smith tells listeners how to think like a millionaire and reap the benefits of this mindset. The key to moving beyond the middle class and up the economic ladder is mastering 10 vital principles, including thinking long-term, focusing on ideas, working for profits, and more. Everyone wants to improve their financial positions, and here Smith offers listeners sensible advice on how to transform their lives and realize their dreams.… (more)

45 wanted2 pay7 pay

Four editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,355,277 books! | Top bar: Always visible