Totally Captivated, Volume 4 by Hajin Yoo

Totally Captivated, Volume 4

by Hajin Yoo

@ (1) Adult Fiction (1) BL (8) boys' love (3) comics (2) drama (2) fiction (2) gay (2) glbt (1) Graphic Literature (1) graphic novel (4) Hajin-Yoo (2) humor (2) Korea (1) lgbt (1) manga (14) manhwa (13) MM (1) Netcomics (6) OOP (1) print (1) Publisher: Netcomics (2) queer (1) read (4) romance (2) totally captivated (2) unread (2) wet (1) yaoi (12) Yaoi Manhwa (2)

I had seen this series somewhere recently and then last night I saw them on my sister's bookshelves. I took it as a sign that they wanted me to read them and borrowed them for the night. :) I had only meant to read one before going to bed because I've been trying to go to bed early but these books totally screwed it up. I couldn't just read one. I had to read them all one after the other. The artwork is fantastic even in the chibi moments! And on top of the funny dialogue and rollercoaster romance, there were some great messages about falling in love. The sex scenes weren't really graphic in the version I read and didn't take up most of the books; it's much more about the plot and the character development. I absolutely loved it. ( )
  Kassilem | Aug 12, 2013 |

YA. Graphic Novel. Ewon is taken to a loan sharks headquarters, where he is forced to run dangerous errands for no pay. The culprit who doomed Ewon to this life is none other than Jiho, Ewons ex who is burning with jealousy at Ewons supposed infidelity. Moogyulthe gang leader with the movie-star good looks and the bizarre, drunken habit of biting people on the necktakes a keen interest in his attractive new errand boy. Will Ewon be able to survive the frightening violence (and constant romantic advances) that he must endure as an underling of Moogyul? This funny, hip title by Hajin Yoo will thrill and amuse fans with plenty of intense shonen-ai action.16 yrs+… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,654,379 books! | Top bar: Always visible