The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe…

The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Accidental Witch Trilogy, Book 3) (edition 2006)

by Annette Blair (Author)

When she, possessing the magic of her ancestors, opens the mysterious family wardrobe with the key she has inherited, Vickie Cartwright discovers a beautifully carved unicorn that makes all of her dreams come true, until a man from the past arrives to claim both the unicorn and her.
Member:Jullievg
Title:The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Accidental Witch Trilogy, Book 3)
Authors:Annette Blair (Author)
Info:Berkley (2006), Edition: Reprint, 304 pages
Tags:to-read

The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Annette Blair

Witch who denys her gifts and Rory comes from Scotland to rid his village of a curse of past lovers. Man in kilt,snarky humor, rubenesque woman
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I loved this book. I think a little silly is what I needed, and I love the idea of setting old wrongs to right. I also think there is a much needed message of self acceptance in there that many of today's women, including myself, need to learn. And let's be honest, who doesn't love a good scottish brogue?? I also love that the series felt complete at the end, not like you're left wanting more. Each of the three "witches" ended up with a happy ever after and the closure they needed in their own personal lives. I'm happy I decided to read this series and will definitely be reading more from Annette Blair in the future. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I liked the premise and the banter between the characters, i really didnt like the ending. I felt it was rushed and the ghosts? I wouldnt have been so turned off if the their ancestors love had been remembered in a different way. ( )
  thekaps4 | Nov 20, 2015 |
A fun, whimsical romance with a teensy bit of magic thrown in to spice things up! ( )
  Neverwithoutabook | Feb 25, 2014 |
oh god... this is sooooo bad.... I enjoyed The Kitchen Witch and even My Favourite Witch but this one is just cringeworthy. The jokes are flatter than last night's beer, the characters as irritating as hell and it feels totally rushed. Not impressed at all. ( )
  AzhriaLilu | Sep 2, 2009 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,641,402 books! | Top bar: Always visible