I'll Be Seeing You by Mary Higgins Clark

I'll Be Seeing You (original 1983; edition 1994)

by Mary Higgins Clark (Author)

Member:dragonasbreath
Title:I'll Be Seeing You
Authors:Mary Higgins Clark (Author)
Info:Pocket (1994),
Rating:***
Tags:Fiction

I'll Be Seeing You by Mary Higgins Clark (1983)

I am not as big as fan of Mary Higgin Clark as i am of other but her books this one included do keep you on the edge of your seat. They have a bit more romance to them than i would like but if you like that then this is all for you.
  Bettyb30 | Jun 24, 2013 |
A typical tale of mistaken identity and leading double lives. I was almost a little disappointed in this one. I've seen so much better by Clark. ( )
  frozenplums | May 3, 2013 |
Mary keeps you guessing right to the end. ( )
  BackyardHorse | Feb 16, 2012 |
Another good one from Mary Higgins Clark. I like these cuz they're quick reads. I also like it when I don't quite have it figured out at the end. Surprise me! ( )
  miyurose | Dec 13, 2008 |
His honour rooted in dishonour stood,
And Faith unfaithful kept him falsely true.
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson
For my newest grandchild
Jerome Warren Derenzo
"Scoochie"
With love and joy.
Meghan Collins stood somewhat aside from the cluster of other journalists in Emergency at Manhattan's Roosevelt Hospital.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671888587, Mass Market Paperback)

The murdered woman could have been her double. When reporter Meghan Collins sees the sheet-wrapped corpse in a New York City hospital, she feels as if she's staring into her own face. And Meghan has troubles enough already without this bizarre experience. Nine months ago, her much-loved father's car spun off a New York bridge. Now, investigators are saying that there's no trace of his car in the river, and they suspect he faked his own death. With frightening speed, links start to appear between Meghan's father and her dead lookalike. Meghan may be in danger herself, but she's determined to find the truth to the mystery. In a nightmare journey spiraling from New York to Connecticut to Arizona, Meghan finds that the truth can sometimes be deadly.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:50:48 -0400)

A young news reporter on assignment at a large metropolitan hospital is horrified when she sees that a young Jane Doe whom paramedics have failed to save has a face identical to her own. The author whose phenomenal blockbusters have sold more than 25 million copies in the U.S. writes a relentlessly terrifying novel about a reporter dragged into her family's hidden past--a chilling web of secrets and betrayals where nothing is as it seems, and the truth may be too devastating to pursue.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,606,251 books! | Top bar: Always visible