Attack of the Tyrannosaurus (Dinosaur Cove,…

Attack of the Tyrannosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, No. 1)

by Rex Stone

2nd copy
  FTNGREENLIBRARY | Apr 23, 2018 |
Elementary
  SteppLibrary | Mar 7, 2017 |
I read this one to my son, and he really enjoyed the story. The characters were easy to relate to, and the dinosaurs were interesting. I admit he was a little scared by the T-Rex, but mostly for the drama. ;-) I am planning to get the second book and see how it goes. I am hoping he lasts longer with this series than he did with Magic Tree House. ( )
  ladypembroke | Nov 22, 2014 |
I liked it because two dinosaurs were fighting, and I like dinosaurs because they are fierce. Some of them have spikes. ( )
  skeeterbo | Jun 2, 2008 |

A new series for dino-loving adventurers!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:35 -0400)

"Tom and Jamie can't believe their luck when they find a secret entrance to a prehistoric world filled with dinosaurs! The first dinosaur they meet is a friendly wannanosaurus. It eats the fruit from super-stinky ginkgo trees. But soon, Tom and Jamie meet a much less friendly dino: a Tyrannosaurus Rex that would like to eat them!"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,001,016 books! | Top bar: Always visible