No Greater Love by Mother Teresa

No Greater Love

by Mother Teresa

This Book was a very inspiring read. While we can't all be saints, it will encourage us to follow suit in our own individual ways.

Some may say, "No one can be that good," but they are wrong. Both men and women can be self-sacrificing tools for a better, more caring world. Mother Teresa's one-on-one approach is they key for many of us, if we only open ourselves up to her beautiful words. ( )
  YvonnevonInnes | Sep 25, 2013 |
Incredible words of wisdom from a woman who clearly had a great love for Jesus and humanity. Possibly one of the most inspiring books I've read in a long time. Her message is simple but very profound and touching.

This world would be a much better place if the rest of us could love with an ounce of the love that Mother Teresa expressed to those around her. I recommend this to everyone -- whether you are Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Agnostic or of any other creed... I think we can all be inspired in some way by her words of love and agree that she was special. ( )
  Katie_P014 | Jul 1, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,390,520 books! | Top bar: Always visible