The Road to Love by Linda Ford

The Road to Love

by Linda Ford

20None511,232 (3.5)None

No reviews
I am privileged and honored to have a special critique partner who encourages and challenges me. Without her my struggles to may out my stories would be more painful and, at times, even fruitless.
Thanks, Deb. I couldn't do it without you. This book is lovingly, gratefully dedicated to you.
South Dakota
Spring, 1933
The windmill stood tall and stately like a prairie lighthouse.
This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. Philippians 3:13

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373827873, Mass Market Paperback)

The road that led to Kate Bradshaw's door sometimes seemed the loneliest in the world. In the depths of the Depression, the young widow was struggling to hold on to the family farm and raise two small children. And she had only her faith to sustain her--until the day Hatcher Jones came walking up that long, lonely road.

The handsome, mysterious drifter was clearly haunted by some terrible secret from his past. But the simple acts of kindness he showed Kate and her children spoke of a good heart and strong values. And she longed to make him see that there could be redemption for anyone, even him--and that all his wandering had brought him home at last.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:23:38 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,426,808 books! | Top bar: Always visible