dismiss

Coming Unglued (Scrapbooker's Series #2) by…

Coming Unglued (Scrapbooker's Series #2)

by Rebeca Seitz

Coming Unglued is the second book in the SISTERS, INK series of novels written by, for, and about, scrapbookers. This book focuses on Kendra. Her flamboyant lifestyle makes great pictures for scrapping and a great cover for the loneliness she feels. But as Kendra's dating antics spiral out of control, they have an affect on Sisters, Ink and her journalism career. Because no one can be objective when they're falling in love with the subject of a scandalous story right? And in a town as small as Stars Hill, there's no hiding something this big.… (more)

I like this book better than the 1st one in the series. Great characters and touching story of sisters and life. ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |
Will not re-read; scrapbooking, uninteresting.
  caroljels | Sep 7, 2013 |
"Coming Unglued" is nothing short of fabulous. It is an absolute page turner for me that I could not put down until the very end that left me with tears. As book two of a Sisters, Ink novel it does well and could be read as a stand alone although it does continue where "Sisters, Ink" left off with a focus on Kendra (book one is a focus on Tandy). This story is about forgiveness and seeing sins as what they really are and growing as an individual and as a person leaving the past as what it is. I'm not sure that anyone could read this story without related a little bit or possibly a lot to the pain of what is going on. But it is amazing how things that seem like there is no solution can be worked out in a manner or form. This book is by far going on my keeper shelf and I cannot wait for the next books in the series to follow along with the other sisters in their journeys of life. Like the first book there was a confusion of a double take with a name swap or two, but it doesn't take away from the story much at all if you're paying attention and caught up in what is happening. I'd recommend this read to anyone really, especially someone in need of some healing and romance. You might be a little surprised at what you can learn about yourself through the lives of these fabulous characters. ( )
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,699,556 books! | Top bar: Always visible