Coming Unglued (Scrapbooker's Series #2) by…

Coming Unglued (Scrapbooker's Series #2)

by Rebeca Seitz

I like this book better than the 1st one in the series. Great characters and touching story of sisters and life. ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |
Will not re-read; scrapbooking, uninteresting.
  caroljels | Sep 7, 2013 |
"Coming Unglued" is nothing short of fabulous. It is an absolute page turner for me that I could not put down until the very end that left me with tears. As book two of a Sisters, Ink novel it does well and could be read as a stand alone although it does continue where "Sisters, Ink" left off with a focus on Kendra (book one is a focus on Tandy). This story is about forgiveness and seeing sins as what they really are and growing as an individual and as a person leaving the past as what it is. I'm not sure that anyone could read this story without related a little bit or possibly a lot to the pain of what is going on. But it is amazing how things that seem like there is no solution can be worked out in a manner or form. This book is by far going on my keeper shelf and I cannot wait for the next books in the series to follow along with the other sisters in their journeys of life. Like the first book there was a confusion of a double take with a name swap or two, but it doesn't take away from the story much at all if you're paying attention and caught up in what is happening. I'd recommend this read to anyone really, especially someone in need of some healing and romance. You might be a little surprised at what you can learn about yourself through the lives of these fabulous characters. ( )
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |

Coming Unglued is the second book in the SISTERS, INK series of novels. At the center of the creativity and humor are four unlikely young adult sisters, each separately adopted during early childhood into the loving home of Marilyn and Jack Sinclair.

Ten years after their mother Marilyn has died, the multi-racial Sinclair sisters (Meg, Kendra, Tandy, and Joy) still return to her converted attic scrapbooking studio in the small town of Stars Hill, Tennessee, to encourage each other through life’s highs and lows. They’ve even turned their artistic passion into a new local scrapbooking business known as Sisters, Ink.

Coming Unglued focuses on painter and musician Kendra who struggles with her sense of self-worth—a struggle that only intensifies when she realizes a “friendship” developed with a guy at a jazz club is actually an emotional affair. With her sisters’ help, Kendra strives to do what’s right, embracing the call to safeguard her heart and mind and hold fast to God’s truth and grace.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:49 -0400)

Kendra knows wrong when she sees it. Murder--wrong. Stealing--wrong. Envy--wrong. But wrong is so much easier to define--and accept--when the heart isn't involved. What if you love the wrong man? What if the wrong man loves you back? What if wrong feels right? It doesn't help that Kendra has a right option, one she'd love to choose. But how can she when her horrific past proves that she's utterly unworthy of him? How can she choose him when she knows, deep inside, she'll only ruin it...and cause him a world of hurt? Thank heaven for the scrapping table and three sisters who love her! If anyone can help her figure it all out, they can. Now all she has to do is tell them the secret she's been hiding for months...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,573,792 books! | Top bar: Always visible