The Fat Plan by Glen Neath

The Fat Plan

by Glen Neath

711,677,703 (3)1

A very strange book. I normally ike quirky stories but this didn't quite work for me.

A man is hired to transcribe tapes of conversations between a man and woman, who are secretly being taped. He doesn't know why they are being spied on nor what his transcriptions are used for, but decides to add some extra action to make things more interesting.

This idea intrigued me, reminding me of "Our Man in Havana" by Graham Greene, but this book was difficult to follow at times and becomes increasingly weird. ( )
  sanddancer | Dec 11, 2008 |

From the author of 'The Outgoing Man' comes an offbeat tale about a man whose new job sucks him into a strange world of covert surveillance and concealed identities. When a man gets a job transcribing conversations from a tape, he begins to create imaginary lives for the anonymous people he listens to.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,345,759 books! | Top bar: Always visible