Rusty Comes Home by Ruskin Bond

Rusty Comes Home (edition 2014)

by Ruskin Bond

Series: Rusty (5)

1611,025,622 (3.75)None
THis is the fifth and final book in Puffin's series of the complte adventure of Rusty, available in chronological order for the first time.
Member:aarts
Title:Rusty Comes Home
Authors:Ruskin Bond
Info:Puffin Books
Collections:Your library, To read
Tags:fiction, humour, rusty, short stories

Rusty Comes Home by Ruskin Bond

The book according to me is somewhere between a 2.5 to a 3 star book. I wouldn't say I loved the book, but I don't hate it either. The stories follow the journey of the boy Rusty through many years and his association and dissociation with people at each stage of his life. This would please people who have a keen eye for detail. For someone expecting a strong plots ,this will be of less interest. ( )
  manogna_thumukunta | Jun 5, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Rusty (5)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,504,523 books! | Top bar: Always visible