Wide Awake by Erwin Raphael McManus

Wide Awake (edition 2008)

by Erwin Raphael McManus (Author)

143None141,435 (3.5)None
The alarm sounds. Your feet hit the floor and carry you into another day. But what does that day hold for you? Will you be punching your card at work, catching up on TV at home, and crashing into bed before you rinse and repeat the next day? Or will you dare to dig deep and discover the incredible potential lying dormant within us all? In Wide Awake, renowned speaker and church visionary Erwin Raphael McManus challenges us to put an end to all the sleepwalking and settling, for each of us was created by God for a reason. He has called you to live as Jesus did--a heroic life, void of monotony, teeming with danger, adventure, and the unknown. Living wide awake is about realizing that the world desperately needs you to live up to your potential. There is a future that needs to be created, and it is waiting for us all to wake up and get out of bed. The alarm has sounded, and it is time to shake off the slumber. It's time to live, to create, to imagine, to dream . . . Wide Awake.… (more)
Member:JoelDGilbert
Title:Wide Awake
Authors:Erwin Raphael McManus (Author)
Info:Thomas Nelson Inc (2008), Edition: Assumed First, 240 pages

Wide Awake: The Future Is Waiting Within You by Erwin Raphael McManus

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,568,189 books! | Top bar: Always visible