Why Should the Boss Listen to You: The Seven…

by James E. Lukaszewski

171587,099 (5)None
Member:7Dingen
Title:Why Should the Boss Listen to You: The Seven Disciplines of the Trusted Strategic Advisor
Authors:James E. Lukaszewski
Info:Jossey-Bass (2008), Hardcover, 240 pages
Tags:7Dingen

Why Should the Boss Listen to You: The Seven Disciplines of the Trusted Strategic Advisor by James E. Lukaszewski

This was probably the best "Business Self-Help" book I have read, ever. Mr. Lukaszewski comes from practical experience and provides easy to understand concepts and advice on how to be a trusted advisor. While I found some of the material to be common sense and ratified my current methods, much of it was eye opening and I definitely get to change my approach from here on out. I borrowed this one from the library, AND I'm pretty sure I'm going to order it from Amazon as I want to have it on hand for easy reference. ( )
  librarythingaliba | Apr 21, 2010 |

This is a book about gaining influence and becoming a key trusted advisor. It is for everyone who advises leaders and senior managers (accounting, finance, human resources, IT, law, marketing, public relations, security, and strategic planning) and for outside consultants in these functional staff areas. It’s also for operations people yearning to finally be heard and heeded by their boss.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:53 -0400)

"This is a book about gaining influence and becoming a key trusted advisor. It is for everyone who advises leaders and senior managers (accounting, finance, human resources, IT, law, marketing, public relations, security, and strategic planning) and for outside consultants in these functional staff areas. It s also for operations people yearning to finally be heard and heeded by their boss."--Jacket.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,868,905 books! | Top bar: Always visible