Good Night Sleep Tight: The Sleep Ladys…

Good Night Sleep Tight: The Sleep Ladys Gentle Guide to Helping Your Child…

by Kim West

1. Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler and Preschooler: The Ultimate No-Worry Approach for Each Age and Stage (Mother o by Ann Douglas (2006)
  2. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth (1987)
  3. The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Childs Sle by Elizabeth Pantley (2005)
  4. Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby by Tracy Hogg (2001)
  5. The Happiest Baby on the Block: The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer by Harvey Karp (2002)
  1. Sleeping Through the Night, Revised Edition: How Infants, Toddlers, and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night's Sleep by Jodi A. Mindell (1997)
  2. Your Baby's First Year: Week By Week (Your Pregnancy Series), Second Edition by Glade B. Curtis (2000)
  3. The Fussy Baby Book : Parenting Your High-Need Child From Birth to Age Five by William Sears (1985)
  4. What To Expect The First Year by Heidi Murkoff (1989)
  5. Three in a Bed : The Benefits of Sharing Your Bed With Your Baby by Deborah Jackson (1989)

easy to read with what i hope are some good suggestions about getting kids to sleep. ( )
  elisa.saphier | Apr 2, 2013 |
This book will improve life. It's already been a couple of days an I already see an improvement in her sleeping. We've already given up middle of the night feedings. The only issue with the book is the lack of problem solving advice for napping. Otherwise I've been really happywith this. I couldn't handle CIO because she would be screaming but this is much less stressful on both of us. ( )
  pam.enser | Apr 1, 2013 |
If it actually helps us get Maggie to sleep on her own without complaining, I'll give it 5 stars.
  carka | Jul 25, 2010 |
I got a lot of good ideas from this book. It helped me to move out of my son's room and to the end of the hallway while he is falling asleep. Soon I hope to be able to say goodnight and walk away. I will refer to this book as I walk the "sleep modifying" path. ( )
  Justy | Oct 11, 2007 |

"Getting a young child to go to sleep and stay asleep is one of the most challenging aspects of parenting. Yet many parents resign themselves to enduring years of exhaustion. Now there is a sensible, smarter alternative that really works AND it doesn't require leaving your child to cry!"--Back cover.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 95,125,883 books! | Top bar: Always visible