Smash Trash! by Walt Disney Productions
112None114,413 (3.67)None

This is a great book for the early reader who loves the movie Wall-E. The pictures are fun and the words are simple enough to make this a great 1st book.
  polochick | Jan 17, 2014 |
People are going to think it's crazy, but I loved this book. It was a ton of fun to read aloud (I read it to my boyfriend in the middle of a Barnes and Noble). It had so much repetition and rhyming that I think it would amuse kids. It's for students just learning to read, so the fact that it's fun to read aloud makes it perfect. I also really love the character Wall E because he's so cute. I'd use this definitely in the classroom as a book to help kids read, I'd have them read it to each other since it is, once again, so fun to say the words. ( )
  roseannes | Jun 6, 2010 |
I love that I am able to read almost all by myself this story: pretty cool! ( )
  Mikelodeon | Jun 4, 2010 |

IT IS THE 29th Century and the Earth has been abandoned, but one robot has been left behind to collect and condense trash—WALL•E. This Step 1 book, introduces early readers to WALL•E, Disney•Pixar’s newest animated film coming to theaters in summer 2008.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:33:29 -0400)

As his pet cockroach keeps him company, Wally the robot shovels and scoops trash into his compacter every day, creating compacted trash blocks, and finding "goodies" to collect .

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,414,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible