Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 by Naoko Takeuchi

Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 (1992)

by Naoko Takeuchi

Ya tengo 23 años pero todavìa la amo .
Idola en el manga como en la serie . ( )
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
I reread this to avoid comfort eating while i was upset after breaking up with my boyfriend last week. I couldn't get enough of this in seventh grade, but rereading this 8 years later isn't quite the same. Its a little silly, repetitive, but enjoyable none the less. Definitely an excellent mindless read, especially when stressed (and healthier than eating a package of oreos!). :)
  thelukewarm225 | Apr 3, 2013 |
More vols in series
  Amesburygraphics | May 25, 2011 |
This is where it all started. I first saw this anime on a random dubbed broadcast on television, and though I couldn't find the show anywhere else for a long time, I was hooked on anime from that moment. Then I decided to pick up the manga series just because I had such fond memories of the show, and that propelled me into collecting other manga series, too. History repeats itself. We must all know the plot of Sailor Moon by now, so I'm just going to summarize why I enjoy this series. The romance is what first drew me - boy and girl despise each other and then fall in love - but I liked all the transformations and magic spells and friendships, too. This was the first magical girl series that I had seen. The relationships between the senshi are sweet and funny. I like the blending of silly and slapstick behavior with serious moments, even of self sacrifice. The manga series has a much darker side, and the events in this book move quickly. After all, the first series is all held in four and a half volumes of manga. Usagi and Mamoru also realize the others' identity pretty quickly, and I like that they notice clues about each other right from the beginning. I appreciate the serious tone of the manga, which makes the series more mature than the anime. ( )
  nmhale | Aug 24, 2010 |
Do not combine the original print with the shinsouban. The original print for Sailor Moon has 18 volumes and the reprints (shinsouban: 新装版) have the chapters regrouped to complete in 12 volumes. Volume 1 for the original print contains Acts 1-5, while Volume 1 for the shinsouban contains Acts 1-6.

Everyone's favorite school-girl-turned-superhero and the rest of the "Scouts" embark on exciting adventures.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,689,011 books! | Top bar: Always visible