Tall, Dark, and Bad by Charlotte Hughes

Tall, Dark, and Bad

by Charlotte Hughes

Tall,Dark and Bad by Charlotte Hughes

Summer Pettigrew, a single career woman, needs a fiance to please her ailing (Socialite) grandmother. When her friend can not fill in the spot he sends his cousin, Cooper Garrett. Cooper is not Summers "type". He has a bad boy persona, rides a motorcycle and gets his hands dirty for a living. But summer is determined to pull off this charade to appease her grandmother. Sparks begin to fly between the pair. Although super cautious, Summer is not going to open up her heart and let it get broken. Copper has other plans for the two of them. Will Summer be able to pull off her little scheme? Will Cooper win her heart?

A well written romantic comedy. I did like Summer, she is a determined woman who knows what she wants out of life. Her grandmother was likable as well. Cooper is the total opposite of Summer, but he has qualities that I liked in a male lead. Drama, romance,secrets and humor are through out the story. I enjoyed the humor. I did find the story to be a bit predictable (at least for me). But I am a fan of Charlotte Hughes. I love her writing style and her characters. I do plan on reading more of her work and I recommend Tall, Dark and Bad to those who love a cozy romantic/comedy. ( )
  SheriAWilkinson | Mar 11, 2016 |

Summer Pettigrew will do anything to keep her ailing grandmother happy, even pretend to be engaged to motorcycle-riding bad boy Cooper Garrett.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:22 -0400)

Charlotte Hughes is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,572,478 books! | Top bar: Always visible