Guardian of Justice by Carol Steward

Guardian of Justice

by Carol Steward

15None647,891 (4.5)None

No reviews
Paul wrote, "The one thing I do . . . is to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead.
                                                                                                                          ---Philippians 3:13
Many thanks for making this series possible go to my editor, Melissa Endlich. I couldn't have gotten through this without you. To my critique partners Maya and Noelle, and my husband and kids for helping me to keep going through this challenge.

I'd like to thank the dedicated law enforcement officers and their families and pray for their safety. I also want to acknowledge my appreciation to David Galyard for his help, and to my father for inspiring my admiration and respect for the men in uniform. And to my son Matt who surprised me and became a guardian of justice. And to his wife and family, God bless and stay safe out there.
"Kira Matthews?" The officer at the window of the Police Station motioned her forward.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,378,999 books! | Top bar: Always visible