Nuclear Winter Wonderland by Joshua Corin

Nuclear Winter Wonderland

by Joshua Corin

This totally oddball story kept me amused for a couple of days. I couldn't wait to see what would befall Adam next.

All in all, I found this to be a quirky tale, another of the surreal humour books I like so much. ( )
  lostkiwi | May 26, 2016 |
I am not very fond of this book. It is not really badly written, that's not a point.
What I have a problem with, is that the main character gets into stange events again and again and again... The start of the book is good, it made me curious for what would follow. But when the story continues, more strange characters occur, who want something, need something or try to harm him too.
All in all the mountain of events, strange things and the fact that the main character is distracted from his main goal: finding his sister and at the same time preventing a nuclear disaster from happening, made me a bit annoyed.

BoekenTrol71 | Mar 31, 2013 |
Um...I wrote it. ( )
  barrosyde | Jun 13, 2008 |

An underachieving college kid has six days to save the world from atomic annihilation in this offbeat tale about a frenzied race from the icy Pocono Mountains to the dark heart of Walt Disney World.

Joshua Corin is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,415,797 books! | Top bar: Always visible