The Ring by Bernard Smith

Rafael is a crazy man.But he was a good boy when he was a child.One day he changed suddenly.What' s happened?
This is a sad love story,I think.Rafael really loves Anita,the shopkeeper's daughtar.But her father disagree to their marriage, Rafael worry about it and be mad. ( )
  zanessa | Dec 15, 2010 |
This book was very interesting. I could not imagine what was going to happen next, so I could not stop reading it. I was reallt surprised at the last part of this book. This book is worth reading it. ( )
  mika.s | Jan 11, 2010 |
The boy who went to play in the house of the uncle who is performing the cafe in the small village of the seashore meets a mad young man called Rafael. Although Rafael is hanging the ring which fired the form of the fish with the fishing line, as for a boy, the man Rafael is not forgotten. And the boy became a doctor 14 years afterward, and when a village was visited, the village had changed completely. But Rafael was still in the village similarly and was looking at the sea. Why has Rafael been [ boy who grew up ] out of order? It is begun to pursue the mystery.

It is the deployment of composition and the talk which wants to come to read the following chapter rapidly. The view to the truth, the same person, and the occurrence of emerging gradually while collecting villagers' fragmentary talks is reading a greatly different point etc., and does not make it get bored by people. Please read. ( )
  waka | Jun 17, 2009 |
This is interesting.The development of story is so good,and I enjoyed reading and understanding. ( )
  kyan0746 | Jan 26, 2009 |
This book made me very sad.
When I read the prosess that the doctor know Andlew's secret,I was very exciting! ( )
  katttsu | May 27, 2008 |

Many people know part of Rafael's story, but no one knows the whole truth. One man tries to find out what really happened! The story of the madman, Rafael, and his gold ring is a moving tale of murder, mystery and love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,454,267 books! | Top bar: Always visible