Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Project 2007
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0789736527, Paperback)
Special Edition Using Microsoft ® Office Project 2007
We crafted this book to grow with you, providing the reference material you need as you move toward Project proficiency and use of more advanced features. If you buy only one book on Project 2007, Special Edition Using Microsoft ® Office Project 2007 is the only book you need.
THE ONLY DESKTOP PROJECT BOOK YOU NEED
• Leverage Microsoft Project 2007 to support your management processes, communication and collaboration within your organization
• Manage your project through initiation, tracking, controlling, performance measuring , and closing
• Model real life project scenarios with the scheduling engine
• Define tasks, milestones, summary tasks, and recurring tasks to create your project schedule
• Create task relationships, constraints, and perform advanced actions on tasks
• Customize the project to fit your needs
• Use views, tables, filters, and groups to review your project and application interface schedule
• Manipulate Microsoft Project 2007 data using other Microsoft Office applications
• Implement Visual Reports to allow 3D models of project data for sharing and analysis
• Master advanced features with built-in and advanced manual techniques
“Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Project 2007 continues the great QUE tradition of bringing together all of the features and capabilities of our software in a logical, easy-to-follow manner. With the knowledge and experience that QuantumPM, LLC brings to the domain of project management and to the use of Microsoft® Office Project 2007, this book should be on every desktop!”
–Mike Angiulo, General Manager, Microsoft’s Office Project Business Unit
QuantumPM, LLC is a project, program, and portfolio management product and services firm that helps its clients create pragmatic and valuable solutions to address real world problems. The company combines state-of-the-art tools from Microsoft and other technology leaders, its own expertise, and industry best practices to create solutions that support the way their customers work. QuantumPM services include Management Consulting, Technical Consulting, Training, Hosting Services, Earned Value Management, and Business Intelligence solutions. This book is a culmination of many experiences, people, and industries that together make up QuantumPM, LLC. It includes many insights into Microsoft Office Project 2007 from the experts who have used this tool in the field for many years.
I Getting Started with Microsoft Project 2007
1 Power of Microsoft Project 2007
2 Microsoft Project 2007 Quick Start
3 Microsoft Project and the Project Management Domain
II Organizing for Success–Project Initiation and Planning
4 Getting Started After Business Initiative Is Approved
5 Setting Up Project for Your Use
6 Creating Your Project Schedule
7 Defining Task Logic
8 Defining Project Resources
9 Understanding Work Formula Basics
10 Scheduling Single and Multiple Resource Assignments
11 Using Standard Views, Tables, Filters, and Groups to Review Your Schedule
12 Performing a Schedule Reality Check
III Project Execution Through Completion
13 Tracking Your Project Progress
14 Analyzing Performance
15 Using Reports for Tracking and Control
16 Revising the Schedule
17 Closing the Project
IV Tailoring Microsoft Office Project 2007 to Your Needs
18 Managing Project Files
19 Formatting Views
20 Creating and Customizing the Basic Reports
21 Creating and Customizing Visual Reports
22 Customizing Views, Tables, Filters, Groups, and Fields
23 Customizing Toolbars, Menus, and Forms
V Microsoft Office Project 2007 Knowledge In Depth
24 Working with Multiple Projects
25 Resolving Resource Allocation Problems
26 Exporting and Importing Project Data
27 Manipulating Data Using Other Applications
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:29 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.