Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Elements of Photonics Volume 2
by Keigo Iizuka
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471408158, Hardcover)Provides a particularly good discussion of the electromagnetics of light in bounded media (i.e., fibers).
* The only book that treats the two complementary topics, fiber and integrated optics.
* A careful and thorough presentation of the topics that make it well suited for self-study.
* Includes numerous figures, problems and worked-out solutions.
* Discusses all the topics essential to modern optical communication systems including optical fibers, quantum electronics, optical amplifiers, and lasers among others.
* Concludes with a chapter that applies the design skills developed throughout the book to realistic problems in fiber optic communication systems.
* Heavily illustrated with over 300 figures specially formatted to aid in comprehension.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:22 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.