Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Elements of Photonics Volume 1
by Keigo Iizuka
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471839388, Hardcover)Deals with photonics in free space and special media such as anisotropic crystals.
* Covers all important topics from Fourier optics, such as the properties of lenses, optical image processing, and holography to the Gaussian beam, light propagation in anisotropic media, external field effects, polarization of light and its major applications.
* The book is self-contained and is suitable as a textbook for a two-semester course.
* Provides a particularly good discussion of the electromagnetics of light in bounded media.
* Only book that treats the two complementary topics, fiber and integrated optics.
* Careful and thorough presentation of the topics that makes it well suited for courses and self study.
* Includes numerous figures, problems and worked-out solutions.
* Heavily illustrated with over 400 figures specially formatted to aid in comprehension.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:34 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.