Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Signal processing of power quality disturbances
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471731684, Hardcover)Bridging the gap between power quality and signal processing
This innovative new text brings together two leading experts, one from signal processing and the other from power quality. Combining their fields of expertise, they set forth and investigate various types of power quality disturbances, how measurements of these disturbances are processed and interpreted, and, finally, the use and interpretation of power quality standards documents.
As a practical aid to readers, the authors make a clear distinction between two types of power quality disturbances:
* Variations: disturbances that are continuously present
* Events: disturbances that occur occasionally
A complete analysis and full set of tools are provided for each type of disturbance:
* Detailed examination of the origin of the disturbance
* Signal processing measurement techniques, including advanced techniques and those techniques set forth in standards documents
* Interpretation and analysis of measurement data
* Methods for further processing the features extracted from the signal processing into site and system indices
The depth of coverage is outstanding: the authors present and analyze material that is not covered in the standards nor found in the scientific literature.
This text is intended for two groups of readers: students and researchers in power engineering who need to use signal processing techniques for power system applications, and students and researchers in signal processing who need to perform power system disturbance analyses and diagnostics. It is also highly recommended for any engineer or utility professional involved in power quality monitoring.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:51 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.