40 Weeks : The Essential Pregnancy Organizer…

40 Weeks : The Essential Pregnancy Organizer (The Essential Organizers)

by Dani Rasmussen

283389,858 (4)None

This is a great organizer/planner. It is not a journal or diary. It is great for helping you know what to pack for the hospital... what to pack in your baby bag, keeping track of your stats at each appt... and all sorts of lists to help you prepare. Not every list applies to me, so I just don't use the ones that I don't need (like interviewing nanny, etc) but it is a great resource and I have used it daily!! ( )
  booksniff | Aug 20, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0976647915, Spiral-bound)

Finally! A well designed, well researched, easy-to-use organizer for every stage of pregnancy. Forget ducks and bunny rabbits--this clean, sophisticated organizer is designed for modern parents-to-be.

An essential addition to your pregnancy library, this handy tool simplifies the process of preparing for a baby. Tabs provide quick access to checklists, forms, and questionnaires that help manage the details of pregnancy and baby's first weeks at home.

This journal-sized organizer fits perfectly in a handbag, making it the ideal companion for the many travels between nightstand, desk, and practitioner s office. With space to answer questions about pregnancy and baby's birth, 40 Weeks + ultimately becomes a record of the amazing journey into parenthood!

The contents include:

* Detailed timeline and pregnancy calendar
* Interview questions for obstetricians, midwives, pediatricians, nannies, and day care centers
* Questions to formulate a birth plan
* Prenatal check-up pages
* Practical baby shopping list for parents
* Gift tracker
* Tips on saving time around the house
* Coach's preparations and contact lists
* Feeding and diapering records
* Helpful resources
* Pocket for paperwork or keepsakes
* and much more

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,402,542 books! | Top bar: Always visible