Prayers from my Heart by Opal Lesher Hall

by Opal Lesher Hall

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byncbookz

No reviews

Have you ever hungered and desired to know the very heart of God? Has your soul ached to commune with the heavenly Father? I have had the awesome and incredible privilege to grow up as the daughter of a woman who has virtually spent her whole life as a lady of prayer. As a child, it was a normal occurrence to come home from school and see my mother in the living room, on her knees praying with someone. Many a night, I would be lulled to sleep by listening to her prayers while sewing on her old sewing machine.

Don’t miss the opportunity to read this book of prayers that she wrote straight from her heart, to God’s. Your spirit will tingle, and soar into the heavens, as you are elevated into the very throne room of God. You will embark upon awe inspiring; life-changing insight and your life will never be the same again.

Bonnie-Faith Hall, B.S.N., R.N.

Mrs. Opal Hall is a spiritual leader in the Oaks Fellowship (formerly Oak Cliff Assembly of God), and has served our congregation as an elder and intercessor for decades. She is a trusted prophetic voice in our fellowship. This book inspires the reader to commit to intimate fellowship with God, effectual intercession for our generation, and continuous prayer support for family and friends.

Dr. Tom Wilson
Senior Pastor, Oaks Fellowship
Dallas and Red Oak, Texas

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:22 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,756,082 books! | Top bar: Always visible