It's All About Me by Nancy Cote

It's All About Me

by Nancy Cote

This book is about a little boy is upset and jealous when his baby brother is born, but his parents reassure him that he is still special.
  ApoloniaEM | Jun 9, 2017 |
This book is about a little boy who is an only child and receives all the attention. He hears his mommy and daddy say that he is the best. When he hears his parents say that he is getting a sibling, he wonders why he isn't enough for them.
  EmilyKleeman | Jun 5, 2017 |
This story is about learning to have a good relationship with a new sibling.

Ages: 3-5
Source: Pierce College Library
  ameliahenandez | May 26, 2017 |
A first and only child that receives a lot of love from his parents. His parents then have another baby. At first he doesn't like his little brother but after a while he starts to accept and like him. After some months, a third baby comes along. He is determined to help his brother accept and like the new baby just like how he did.
  Stefanni | May 15, 2017 |
A child feel the warmth and comfort of his parents. He feels secure, until his new younger brother arrive. And then it's not all about him.

Ages 5-8
Pierce County Library System
  HudaTaylor | Nov 30, 2015 |

"I cry/I sleep/I kick my feet/I even suck my toes." And as I grow from a baby to a little boy, I know Mommy and Daddy will always love me—because in my life so far, it’s all about ME! But then, "I hear them say/a baby brother is on the way."Will Mommy and Daddy still think I’m the best? What if it’s no longer all about ME . . . but US instead?

Featuring Nancy Cote’s warm and gently humorous watercolor illustrations, It’s All About ME! offers penetrating insight into a young child’s feelings and experiences.With its easy read-aloud rhythm and a fun twist at the end, this charming story of self-esteem and sibling rivalry will strike a chord with families everywhere.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:53 -0400)

A little boy is upset and jealous when his baby brother is born, but his parents reassure him that he is still special.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,767,987 books! | Top bar: Always visible