Dance in the Vampire Bund by Nozomu Tamaki

Dance in the Vampire Bund

by Nozomu Tamaki

We meet Akira, who turns a girl down. Then he is whisked up to a super poshe mansion. From what I can gather for this risky and gruesome manga is that Akira is to serve the Vampire Princess Mina Tepes.
Politically I'm blown away with how well the art and the plot was done.
As a parent I must say that this needs to be on the adult shelf, and marked NC-17. Not since Evangelion, Gantz, or Hellsing have I read something like this. ( )
  wickedshizuku | May 12, 2014 |
Like much manga, this one has rather pervy undertones (the vampire queen is an eroticized version of Anne Rice's Claudia or Larell K. Hamilton's Nikolaus), but there is a good plot and an intriguing universe in this one as well. The art is excellent, and I am truly looking forward to reading the story as it unfolds in upcoming volumes. ( )
  branadain | May 25, 2008 |
For those who like a dark mood, paramilitary action and rippling bodytypes (and don’t mind occasionally stiff art), Dance in the Vampire Bund is an intriguing manga for adults.

"After millennia in hiding, Mina Tepes, the princess of the ancient covenant and ruler of all vampires, wants change. Using the vast wealth of the Tepes line, she has paid off the entire gross national debt of Japan and in so doing, gained the authority to create a 'special district' off the coast of Japan that is to become the future haven for vampires from all over the world! Now, on the eve of the landmark press conference announcing the existence of vampires to the world, terrorists and rival factions are plotting to assassinate Mina Tepes"--Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,675,604 books! | Top bar: Always visible