Nimitz by E. B. Potter

Nimitz (1976)

by E. B. Potter

This book gave a very informative account of one of our country's great commanders during World War II. ( )
  JohnDiehl | Jun 2, 2011 |
A terrific book!
In my opinion this is a terrific book, that gives credit to a remarkable admiral. The author's coverage of Admiral Nimitz's personal and military life was superb. If you are navy buff or World War II historian then I highly recommend this book. ( )
  DavidCrawford | Apr 19, 2011 |
Fantastic book on one of the perennial figures on the U.S. Navy. Goes into significant detail on leadership decisions during the Pacific War, and provides an excellent overview of the pre-war, war, and post-war periods and Admiral Nimitz's contributions. ( )
  Brent.Hall | Apr 12, 2011 |
A terrific book!

In my opinion this is a terrific book, that gives credit to a remarkable admiral. The author's coverage of Admiral Nimitz's personal and military life was superb. If you are navy buff or World War II historian then I hIghly recommend this book. ( )
  loveseabooks | Jan 11, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,312,991 books! | Top bar: Always visible