Lexi by L.S. Matthews
17None587,099NoneNone
2008 (1) 3rd (1) amnesia (2) APL (1) Dawson (1) fantasy (1) girls (1) homelessness (2) J (1) J Fiction (1) mystery (2) realistic fiction (1) to-read (1)

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 038573574X, Hardcover)

THE FIRST THING I remember is waking up in the woods. I didn’t know where I was, or how I got there. I didn’t know my own name. All I knew was that the little silver key hung round my neck had always been there.

This is how Lexi’s story begins. She is taken into a shelter where there are clean clothes, warm food, and, most importantly, a woman who remembers her. Safe from the wars and the dangers of the street, Lexi begins to rebuild her identity with the small pieces of the past she can fit together. Then the silver key around her neck unlocks the secrets of a life she never knew she had.

This is Lexi’s story. This is how she finds her way home.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:07 -0400)

When twelve-year-old Lexi wakes up in the middle of a forest with no memory of her name or anything else, she slowly reconstructs her forgotten life with the help of some shelter workers, an ex-boxer, and her long-lost grandmother.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,544,744 books! | Top bar: Always visible