Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, Book 4) by…
Member:msbhaven
Title:Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, Book 4)
Authors:Patricia Briggs
Info:Ace Hardcover (no date), Hardcover, 320 pages

Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs

English (108)  Dutch (2)  French (1)  All languages (111)
This series keeps me engaged and wanting to read more. As I read, it makes me want to improve my own writing.

Secondly, it's everything that Twilight should have been. I'm appalled that they made a bunch of movies about a no-personality weak female protagonist when they could have been making movies based on the Mercy Thompson series. ( )
  Tom_Wright | Jun 26, 2014 |
I loved it. A real page turner and the ending was very satisfying. No spoilers. ( )
  Perrywilson | May 24, 2014 |
I didn't actually finish this book because I just wasn't feeling it. I may come back to it later as I liked the other Mercy Thompson books, but this one felt a little too soap opera-y. I would have liked to just take the book off my shelves until I came back to it, but picking 'read' was easier than looking for the remove button.
  RhondaParrish | May 9, 2014 |
Classic Mercy, try to help someone and you get shot at, beat up and almost killed. Another action packed book. We meet more of the vampires in Mercy's lie and see her deal with each supernat on her own terms. Honest and good hearted it can sometimes come back to bite her. ( )
  NicolefromCarmel | May 5, 2014 |
This series of stories is just enough different to make them a great read. A walker, a coyote who has a lamb necklace for her faith item was fun enough. How she deals with the vampires, werewolves, fae and more in her life make me want to read more and more. I read four of these in just over a day. Fun, fast and enthralling for sure. ( )
  suteko | Mar 31, 2014 |

Patricia Briggsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Jordan, whimsical, musical friend of critters furred, scaled, and feathered
I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

There was I thinking being a shifter had its upsides. Looks like I was wrong.

Car mechanic and sometime shapeshifter Mercy Thompson has learned - the hard way - why her race was almost exterminated. When European vampires emigrated to North America, they found Mercy's people had a hidden talent for vampire slaying. Unfortunately for Mercy, the queen of the local vampire seethe has discovered her true identity.

The undead queen is also furious when she learns Mercy has crossed her and killed one of her own. Mercy may be protected from direct reprisals by the werewolf pack (and her interesting relationship with its Alpha), but that just means Marsilia will come after Mercy some other way. So Mercy had better prepare to watch her back.

Car mechanic/shapeshifter Mercy Thompson must protect her friends from vampire queen Marsilia's revenge.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,638,601 books! | Top bar: Always visible