I'm Still with You: True Stories of Healing…

I'm Still with You: True Stories of Healing Grief Through Spirit…

by Carole J. Obley

i'm still with you
true stories of healing grief through spirit communication
by carole j. obley

This amazing 239 page account of mediumship at its finest was a thrill to review. Being a medium myself I could understand the great gift the author has and the way she so lovingly used it to comfort others through their painful loss. The layout of this book was simple and easy to follow. The precious stories were presented and detailed so well it felt like I was right there. I would recommend this miraculous guide to anyone interested in the afterlife and also those who bring messages from beyond. Thanks Carole, for sharing your phenomenal abilities with the rest of us.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 13, 2012 |
First let me say that I have met and been part of a group reading with this medium.
She and I are not friends, but I do have experience with her. That experience was a very positive
one, as she gave me a message to carry to a friend. The message was from the friends mother.
The woman's name was Ollie, and Carole got the name and the locale common to us correct. I
paid close attention to all of the readings and there was nothing vague about any of the messages
that day. Yes, I am a believer, I do know other psychic mediums and have had some experiences
myself. I am also aware that there are some out there who are nothing more than frauds, so I
am careful about recommending books of this kind. Not this time.

This book is filled with stories of those whose grief has been healed a little by communication
with loved ones who have passed. Being able to hear that a loved one who has crossed is still with them
in spirit will often give just that little assurance that is needed to heal in earnest. Of course, we never stop
missing our loved one, but often unresolved issues such as guilt or inability to move on hampers a
survivors ability to get on with their own life. Carole, and those like her are able to help. The stories in this
book are touching and told simply and clearly. We also learn what it was that set the author on this healing path.

I recommend this book for anyone who has lost a loved one. Even when the loss is not new, it is good to be
reassured that they remain with us in spirit. It is also helpful for those who have a fear of death, or doubts about an afterlife. This book provides gentle reminders of things our own spirits have forgotten. ( )
  mckait | Aug 13, 2011 |

O Books

An edition of this book was published by O Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,085,669 books! | Top bar: Always visible