Spa: Bathing Blends for Your Home by Judy…

Spa: Bathing Blends for Your Home

by Judy Chapman

3None2,001,085 (5)None
Recently added bysusanmpls, Veri-Tea, tanialloyd

No reviews

This lush and beautifully presented book comes from the author of the two Aromatherapy Recipe titles that aim to soothe the body, mind and spirit. In Spa, Chapman turns her attention to the healing powers of water and its ability to rejuvenate even the most weary and ragged soul.

Motivated by her own experience of water therapy, Chapman believes we all need to take the time to transform our homes into sanctuaries with the understanding that a clean and relaxing home environment is vital for our wellbeing. The more chaotic the world gets, the more inviting is the idea of arriving home to immerse oneself in a delicious bath in order to heal and rejuvenate. From a Morning Zinger to an After Dinner Mint and from a Heartbreak Healer to an After-Sun Aloe Bath, there are recipes for every mood and occasion.

After-work wind-down:
The work we do is our way of expressing our contribution to the world. Bathe in these cocktails of aromatic bursts from nature to complete your day with grace.
2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
2 drops Melissa Essential Oil
1 tablespoon Carrier Oil
Blend the oils and add to a warm bath.

Create the ambience of a spa in your own home and let yourself be calmed, invigorated, inspired, relaxed or rejuvenated. With more than 200 recipes, the choice is yours. . . .

Judy Chapman is the author of two previous bestselling books: Aromatherapy Recipes for Your Oil Burner and More Aromatherapy Recipes From Around the World. Always drawn to the world of beauty, design and natural healing, Chapman created and co-founded the aromatherapy-based "Sanctum Pure Body Product" range in 1990. She has also worked as PR/Communication Manager for Australia's largest environmental education organization, Planet Ark, and as a columnist for PURE magazine.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:34 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,546,422 books! | Top bar: Always visible