Storage 1-2-3 by The Home Depot
191537,190 (3)None

I got this book at a book fair for a notably reduced price. I keep it on my bookshelf and have referred to it for ideas about storage planning, but ultimately, you can get just as good ideas off the internet. I wouldn't pay much money to purchase this book. ( )
  chsbellboy | Jan 23, 2012 |

Practical, doable ideas to store, sort, and organize for a more efficient home.

Inspirational photography shows built-in storage solutions and unique shelving ideas.

Storage secrets for bedrooms, garages, laundries, basements, attics, kitchens, baths, and more.

Tips for budgeting, planning, and buying the best storage systems.

Step-by-step instructions and innovative uses for ready-to-assemble cabinetry and other off-the-shelf products.

Exclusive Wisdom of the Aisles from Home Depot associates gives DIYers confidence for every project.

Installation procedures and advice for closet organizing systems, Melamine cabinetry, and plastic storage containers.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:30 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,574,722 books! | Top bar: Always visible