Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
International Handbook of Universities, 16th edition
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0333945131, Hardcover)
The International Handbook of Universities is an indispensable and up-to-date guide to over 7,300 higher education institutions in 175 countries. Based on data collected by the International Association of Universities, the information is both accurate and current. This is more than just a dictionary of names and places--the International Handbook is a detailed and authoritative structure of higher education institutions across the globe.
Listed details for each institution include:
* Name (local and English) and full postal address
* Telephone, fax, e-mail, telegraphic numbers and websites
* All faculties, colleges, schools, institutes, and departments within the institutions with staff and student numbers and fields of study offered
* Brief historical background
* Information on academic year, admission requirements and tuition fees
* Degrees and diplomas offered at each level of study
* Student services, special facilities (e.g. museums), and publications
* Size and breakdown of academic staff
* Student enrollment figures including foreign students
* Principal academic and administrative officers with their own contact details.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:49 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.