The New Girl (Allie Finkle's Rules for…

The New Girl (Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls, Book 2)

by Meg Cabot

This was a brilliantly written YA novel. The only problem that I had with the whole book was the the whole teacher/student thing. It was just something that I felt was not meant for a YA book. This was a quick read that I found myself wanting to turn the page to read. I enjoyed the book and felt that it was quick paced and the characters were entertaining and enjoyable. I felt that the entire book was enjoyable. The name was strange and weird.. How many people would name there kids that no matter how crazy or unconventional that they are. I liked the book and will probably at some point continue the rest of this series so I can find out what happens between the characters! ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
No-recomendado por Violante.

Me propongo leer de principio a fin libros considerados "malos". Mi intención es encontrar al menos UNA cualidad buena en ellos y reseñarlos objetivamente siguiendo 20 puntos a desarrollar brevemente. (Los puntos varían según el género del que se trate.)

Si tienen ganas de No-recomendarme otros libros
pueden comentar acá o ACÁ. ¡Cualquier género es bienvenido! Cuanto más variado, mejor :)
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
Allie Finkle just started a new school. Everyone likes her expect for one person Rosemary. She is the class bully. Allie has never had anyone hate her only dislike her. Allie just can not handle it, it is to hard to start and alrighty someone dose not like you. But Allie dose not tell anyone what's going on expect for her friends. Everyone try's to find out why Rosemary dose not like Allie. Finial they become friends.

I love Allie Finkle rules for girls New! I love this book because it shows young readers how to stick up for their self's. Also it is lesson learning book and humor. I gave it 5 stars because it is the best out of the seirs . I encouge young readers to read this book because again it is a lesson learning book. Finial because awesome rules. that is why I encouge young readers to read this book. ( )
  ashleys.g3 | Mar 21, 2014 |
allie finkle is a new girl but when the toughest girl in the class threatens to beat her up things get in a pickle. ( )
  ebenova | Nov 9, 2010 |
Rosemery says she will kill Allie Finkle the new girl at Pine Heights Elementary because she lost in spelling bee. At the ending, a man tells the solution about Rosemery to Allie and that made the story fun for me because I wondered what would the solution will be at the ending while I was reading ( )
  jeunlee | Sep 29, 2010 |
Mom didn't think I should wear a skirt with jeans on my first day at my new school.

Guided by her rules, nine-year-old Allie works to get past being just the new girl at school, eagerly awaits the arrival of her kitten, and faces turmoil when her grandmother visits while the family is still settling into their new home.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,240,659 books! | Top bar: Always visible