Pages by Design by Amanda McLaws

Pages by Design (2005)

by Amanda McLaws

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byJenniferRobb

A friend had this book (binder) and brought it to a scrapbooking crop. Many of my friends who scrapbook like this book for the ideas and layouts. It is a hard book to find. I bought mine online, not realizing that the templates were a separate feature. There was a scroll type template that I really liked and wanted. The seller I got my book from did include some templates with the book, but they were mostly basic shapes (rectangles, circles, diamonds etc.) and the scroll one I wanted was not one of them which was very disappointing.
Despite that, I do like the book's ideas and will be keeping it for reference. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jun 25, 2016 |
Intention of Pages by Design: To free people up around the area of designing their layouts!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,503,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible