Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Tempest (1610)
Favourite Books (235)
Books Read in 2016 (585)
Plays I Like (4)
100 World Classics (44)
Folio Society (597)
University literature (108)
Family Life (110)
Fathers in Fiction (14)
Unread books (1,009)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Has the (non-series) sequel
Has the adaptation
Is parodied in
Is replied to in
Has as a study
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482832, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Barbara A. Mowat
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:55 -0400)
Presents Shakespeare's play about a shipwrecked Duke who learns to command the spirits.
3 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Ediciones Encuentro.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.