Eternity in Death by J. D. Robb

Eternity in Death

by J. D. Robb

Series: In Death (novella 24.5)

I live in fear of the day that Nora Roberts no longer writes these novels. I have read everyone of them and loved this book every bit as much as all the others. The characters in her books have become like family and I laugh and cry right along with them. I loved the city below the city and the questionable characters that must work down there. I enjoyed this very much. I sometimes laugh out loud at Dallas' reaction to social situations. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
I wish there was some ending explaining the fangs, dammit!!! Great novella. ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |
Typical Eve-Roarke. If you are reading this short, you are committed to the series. Good, bad, or in-between. There's nothing new here that you won't have already read from the previous books. Robb keeps the storyline moving. ( )
  lesmel | Jun 26, 2014 |
Not up to par with the rest of the series. Usually the short stories have a little character development and this one was pure vampire mystery with little depth. ( )
  StefanieGeeks | Jan 3, 2014 |

J. D. Robbprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ericksen, SusanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

When club-hopping bad girl Tiara Kent is found dead in her plush Manhattan apartment, the killing has all the earmarks of a vampire attack. The ever-practical Lieutenant Eve Dallas has to deal with superstitious cops carrying garlic and stakes, as well as the ever-hysterical press. None of the wealthy young victim's friends seem to know much about the Dark Prince she has been secretly seeing. The chase to stop him before he kills again will lead Eve and her team into areas of the city that not even the most intrepid cop wants to visit, and into the very heart of darkness.

When club-hopping bad girl Tiara Kent is found dead in her Manhattan apartment, police lieutenant Eve Dallas discovers the killing has all the earmarks of a vampire attack.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,109,666 books! | Top bar: Always visible