Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
All's Well That Ends Well (edition 2001)
Is contained in
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743484975, Mass Market Paperback)FOLGER Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by David McCandless
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:59:57 -0400)
This richly illustrated edition of Shakespeare's classic comedy in the New Folger Library features an accurate text in modern spelling and punctuation, scene-by-scene plot summaries and full explanatory notes, in-depth guides with tips on reading Shakespeare's language, and much more.
(summary from another edition)
Four editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
Two editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.