Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Confessions: Admissions of Sexual Guilt
by Sage Vivant
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 156025758X, Paperback)
A confession is a dangerous gift — at times poisonous, at times exhilarating. Here writers explore the devastating or invigorating outcomes of sexual confessions. From the gigolo who finds his conscience upon baring his soul, to the "other woman" who comes clean (to her lover's wife!), the results of confessions range from hilarious to life-altering. Among the writers included are Hugo- and Nebula-award-winner Mike Resnick; the poster child of self-publishing success, M.J. Rose; horror and erotica writer Lucy Taylor; Bram Stoker- and Aurora Award-winner Edo van Belkom; Maxim Jakubowski, Marilyn Jaye Lewis, Stephen Dedman and many others.
Through stories and essays, Confessions explores compelling questions such as:
• What makes a person confess and how does that simple, deliberate act affect sexual decisions going forward?
• Do confessions feed or starve the libido?
• Is sex better if one lives with guilt or spills one's guts?
• Are some sexual errors in judgment best left ignored? If so, which ones?
• When is the payoff for confession better than the silence?
• What role do confessions have in sex play?
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:23 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.