The Big Picture by Jenny B. Jones

The Big Picture (2008)

by Jenny B. Jones

Bubby: I have found a new favorite author – and so has my teenage daughter. You know an author is good when I finish a book and NEED to buy the next two books immediately, which is exactly what happened with the Katie Parker books by Jenny B. Jones. And as for my daughter? I let her read the first book one morning during the last days of summer vacation and I swear to you she did absolutely nothing else except read. All three books. Luckily she reads freakishly fast!

Sissy: Here’s the thing about Jenny B. Jones. She’s hilarious! This you would not expect from a young adult genre book but I laughed out loud so many times. The dialogue is so witty I wished that I could come up with stuff like that. Read full review at www.bubblebathbooks.net ( )
  bubblebathbooks | Sep 5, 2014 |
Kate must rely on her faith as she is forced to leave the town & family she has come to love and move to a new town, resuming life with her mother who was just released from prison.
  gnbclibrary | May 9, 2009 |
This book is lovingly dedicated to Edith "Ninny" Hardy, my totally awesome grandmother.
"If I eat anymore popcorn, I'm gonna hurl."

Dumped by her possible boyfriend at a drive-in theater, Katie returns home to find that her mother, a former convict and current addict, wants to take her away from her foster family, friends, and church, and Katie must make important decisions as she considers what family and home really mean.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,937,991 books! | Top bar: Always visible