Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
FileMaker Pro 5 Companion
by Maria Langer
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 012436151X, Paperback)FileMaker Pro 5 Companion is a complete guide to the latest version of FileMaker Pro, the popular cross-platform database application. Written for users at all levels, this book begins with the basics of database design and creation, then moves on to teach the finer points of layout techniques, field entry options, calculations, scripting, networking, publishing data to the Web, and much more. Each chapter is geared towards helping readers accomplish practical tasks and solve common problems, and all conclude with exercises designed to reinforce the techniques learned. This is the only book covering the latest release that meets the needs of beginning, intermediate, and advanced users.
* Clear, step-by-step instruction from an expert who knows what problems confront new users and the topics that more experienced users most want to master
* Covers both the Windows and Mac OS versions of FileMaker Pro, carefully noting all distinctions
* Filled with real-world examples that help readers understand not only how, but why
* Provides special coverage of features new to version 5, helping upgraders get up to speed on the new interface, enhanced reporting, and other improvements
* Via the companion Web site, provides tutorial files, additional tips and tricks, and links to other sites of interest to FileMaker Pro users
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:57 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.