High Risk (Girl Detective) by Carolyn Keene
133None90,390 (3.38)None

No reviews
There are two Nancy Drew books with this title. The other is book 59 of the Nancy Drew Files series. Please do NOT combine them, and make sure the information for your copy is correct.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:08 -0400)

It looks like Evaline Waters, a River Heights resident, is knee-deep in trouble. A huge corporation is suing her for her land; they want to tear down her house and put up a warehouse. And documentation of the zoning law that would protect Evaline's right to keep her land is missing. Figures! I've got to find that document, but it's hard to focus on the land when I'm cruising at ten thousand feet. See, Ned and I are taking flying lessons, him with Colonel Lang, a friend of his family, and me with Frank Beltrano, an instructor at our local airport. It's a good thing I'm good at juggling more than two balls at once. Too bad I'm not the only one.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,061,189 books! | Top bar: Always visible