The Search For Significance by Robert S.…

The Search For Significance (edition 1998)

by Robert S. McGee

Discover what two million readers have already discovered: that true significance is found only in Christ. Robert McGee's best-selling book has helped millions of readers learn how to be free to enjoy Christ's love while no longer basing their self-worth on their accomplishments or the opinions of others. In fact, Billy Graham said that it was a book that "should be read by every Christian." In this re-launch of this timeless classic you will: Gain new skills for getting off the performance treadmill Discover how four false beliefs have negatively impacted your life Learn how to overcome obstacles that prevent you from experiencing the truth that your self-worth is found only in the love, acceptance, and forgiveness of Christ Other products in the Search for Significance family of products include a devotional journal and youth edition.… (more)
Member:willshin
Title:The Search For Significance
Authors:Robert S. McGee
Info:Thomas Nelson (1998), Paperback, 192 pages
Rating:*
Tags:Christian Living

The Search for Significance by Robert S. McGee

This book is part of my collection that really focuses in on Biblical Commentary more than anything else (including some well known authors in the theological world). All of these books haven't been read cover to cover, but I've spent a lot of time with them and they've been helpful in guiding me through difficult passages (or if I desire to dig deeper). ( )
  justagirlwithabook | Jul 31, 2018 |
Rated: A ( )
  jmcdbooks | Jan 29, 2013 |
I think maybe I would have gotten more out of this book at a certain time in my life. For what it is, it is very good. The theology is mostly good (with some important slips, but overall it is good), and many of the points excellent.

I would recommend it to others who are struggling with certain image issues, but for others a summary would work just fine. I liked the focus on Christ here, which puts this book above almost all of its competitors. ( )
1 vote nesum | Oct 16, 2008 |

WE CAN BUILD OUR SELF-WORTH ON OUR ABILITY TO PLEASE OTHERS, OR ON THE LOVE AND FORGIVENESS OF JESUS CHRIST

In The Search for Significance, Robert McGee shows readers how to find true self-worth, based on the love, acceptance and forgiveness of Christ, and how to get off the performance treadmill. This classic best-selling book has changed the lives of millions of people by showing them the key to lasting significance.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,699,583 books! | Top bar: Always visible